Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Digital footprint

The site says I scored 21 points, a moderate digital footprint. The little radar thing looks like one of the Mario mushrooms.

Media plays a huge role in our daily lives. Everyone watches tv a bit, or plays some form of game on their phone or playstation or whatever. The internet creates a huge digital footprint, with so much data being created and used. Phones are slightly smaller, barring smartphones. Videogames that can go online/worldwide create footprints that are used by video game companies, such as statistics on a specific game.

My digital footprint. It took a lot of rearranging the the words until Tumblr was the biggest. That's definitely the site I go to most.


Ooops, I messed up a bit on this. The bubble blocked says search engines, which is, of course, leading to google searches. As you can see, I do pretty much everything from my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment